Firmware Updater 3D Printers Windows (64 bits)
Firmware Updater 3D Printers Linux (32/64 bits)
- Improved autoleveling (9 points).
- Fixed some bugs related to the heated bed kit.
- Fixed various bugs.
- The Swedish language has been removed to free up memory.
- Updated heated bed configuration on printer start.
- Fixed hotend thermistor configuration.
- Fixed interruption affecting serial printing.
- Support for Hephestos 2 heated bed.
- Modified the PWM control of the hotend in standby.
- Several fixes on serial communications.
- Fixes on statistics screen.
- Added support for custom builds with filament sensor.
- Reduced motor noise by changing steppers frequency. Custom builds can still use the previous profile.
- New screen will remind to replace the PTFE tube every 250 hours of printing.
- Improvements to the serial communication system.
- Changed order of files shown from SD. They are shown in reverse order to the mode of creation.
- Solved change in levelling order after idle process.
- Compatibility with SD-WiFi cards.
- Improved printing of short segments.
- Optimised blower activation at different speed percentages.
- Issues when printing via USB using Cura resolved.
- New statistics screen with printing times.
- New warning message for file names that contain special characters.
Your current browser is outdated. Please, update it or use another one for a better experience.
Por favor, actualiza tu navegador.