Ver temas relacionados en Foro
Firmware Updater 3D Printers Windows (64 bits)
Firmware Updater 3D Printers Linux (32/64 bits)
- Modified the PWM control of the hotend in standby.
- Added support for Box fan when printing through serial.
- Several fixes on serial communications.
- Fixes on statistics screen.
- Reduced motor noise by changing steppers frequency. Custom builds can still use the previous profile.
- New screen will remind to replace the PTFE tube every 250 hours of printing.
- Improvements to the serial communication system.
- Changed order of files shown from SD. They are shown in reverse order to the mode of creation.
- On-screen notification if print bed is missing.
- Solved change in levelling order after idle process.
- Compatibility with SD-WiFi cards.
- Improved printing of short segments.
- Optimised blower activation at different speed percentages.
- Issues when printing via USB using Cura resolved.
- New statistics screen with printing times.
- New warning message for file names that contain special characters.
Your current browser is outdated. Please, update it or use another one for a better experience.
Por favor, actualiza tu navegador.